[Ohio-talk] Wish Eric Luck

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Thu Aug 19 14:24:14 UTC 2010

Hi JW.
I agree with you.
I think Leadership Seminars are the Cat's Meow.
I certainly learned a lot at the Stuffed Capons Seminar.
All Seminars get a name for those of you who are wondering about it.
Oun name came from the Stuffed Capons we had for one meal.
It is uddescribable and you definitely connect with the people in your Seminar Group.

Colleen Roth