[Ohio-talk] Fw: 2010-2011 Imagination Fund grant application andmemorandum

wanda sloan wsloan4 at woh.rr.com
Sat Aug 28 16:00:35 UTC 2010

Yes, I always have ideas.  Have a fair.  All of the different division can
set up a booth and display their objectives..  For example, The DAN will
distribute diabetic info. and possible trinkets.  I do want some money from
that grant to get some stuff. What say you.  When you give away things folks
like freebies.  This helps increase membership.