[Ohio-talk] Fw: Adam Hollingsworth - Cleveland U.S. Attorney's Office

Dr. JW Smith jwsmithnfb at frontier.com
Fri Dec 10 20:24:42 UTC 2010

Adam Hollingsworth - Cleveland U.S. Attorney's OfficeThis is a relationship worth cultivating, so please contact them as you need to?

jw

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
P.O.BOX 458 Athens, Ohio, 45701-0458
Phone Number - 740-592-6326
"Changing What it Means to be Blind"