[Ohio-talk] Uncle Tom is alive and well in Cleveland, and the Sight Center is right there to dis blind people

Cindy Conley cconley at fuse.net
Mon Dec 20 20:39:08 UTC 2010

I have to agree with Crystal. People can find reasons that any of the
recipients of these extreme homes shouldn't have recieved them. This family
just happened to be very lucky that they were picked. ABC recieves thousands
of nominations for families and they have a tough choice to make when
picking. There was a family near us that was chosen. We knew about it weeks
before they arrived to knock on their door. The work that goes on months
before is really amazing.
Just be happy for these people!