[Ohio-talk] Convention in Dallas

Barbara Pierce bpierce at oberlin.net
Mon Feb 15 18:27:29 UTC 2010

This is just a reminder to those who are interested in the convention
assistance file that we have been talking about that you should disregard
the information about the cost of parking in Detroit. I doubt that anyone is
considering driving to Dallas, but, if you do need to know parking costs
there, check the hotel Website. Also, for your information, banquet tickets
are $40 this year when preordered. They will be $45 at convention.

The good news is that it will be summer, and all this dreadful snow will be
a distant memory.

Barbara Pierce

Braille Monitor

237 Oak Street