[Ohio-talk] White Blanket

Karen ladynfb at woh.rr.com
Sat Feb 20 23:10:37 UTC 2010

Oh Colleen I love snow
Karen

-------Original Message-------

From: COLLEEN Roth
Date: 02/20/10 17:51:37
To: ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Ohio-talk] White Blanket

Hi All,
Well some people might be purring but I am sure the majority of us are not.
We are under a Winter Storm Watch from Sunday Evening through Monday Evening
with Snow, Freezing Rain, Rain and Ice. Depending on track of storm we might
get more rain on Monday especially if temps rise.
I hear you guys in Columbus, Dayton, etc. might be getting more too.
A friend said she hoped she could put her boots away last Thursday. I
reminded her it's only February.
I remember in 1983 we had some snow on the ground in Toledo from October
through April. At times it was a small amount but it was there.
Be careful and stay wm.
Eric, I hope you get your personal amount but we could just send it all to
you. If only that was possible.
God Bless!

Colleen Roth