[Ohio-talk] Don't Forget About Bruce Peters

Dr. Smith jwsmithnfb at verizon.net
Mon Feb 22 01:13:26 UTC 2010

Hey guys, don't forget about our Brother Bruce peters.

I just spoke with him on the phone and if you get a chance call him sometime because he does  not have access to email since he can not return to work yet.

He is facing dialysis and probable heart surgery so keep praying for him and keep checking on him ok?

I told him that he was a valuable part of this family and that we want to see him soon and making the kind of contributions to the family that we have all come to love, cherish and appreciate.

He told me that he had a lot of life left in him and I simply said, Amen!!

jw

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
P.O.BOX 458 Athens, Ohio, 45701-0458
Phone Number - 740-592-6326
"Changing What it Means to be Blind"