[Ohio-talk] email addresses needed

Barbara Pierce bpierce at oberlin.net
Wed Feb 24 15:42:08 UTC 2010

I am about to circulate the newsletter to those indicated their interest in
receiving it by email. (Those getting hard copies will have to wait a bit
longer, but it is definitely coming.) Many people have asked to receive an
email version of the newsletter, which is easy to do as long as we have an
email address. Two people, Jodi Dennis and Sister Linda Maria Pelagio,
requested email without giving an email address. If you can provide an email
address for either woman, please send it to me off list. Thanks

Barbara Pierce

Braille Monitor

237 Oak Street

Oberlin, OH 44074