[Ohio-talk] Ohio-talk Digest, Vol 23, Issue 1 Ohio band

marilee mmedlen1 at buckeye-express.com
Sat Jan 2 02:03:04 UTC 2010

How awesome to see the Ohio State School for the Blind marching.
Macy, I want to do a flute duet with you one day girl!!!
You all represented Ohio in wonderful fashion.
I wish I could have seen the half-time show.
You all were good luck for the team.
We are all so proud of you all.
I hope you all enjoyed it as much as we enjoyed watching you.
to the vol.  Thank you all so much for helping them.

Marilee Medlen treasurer of the NFB of greater Toledo chapter.