[Ohio-talk] happy birthday

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Wed Jan 13 08:02:45 UTC 2010

Hi JW.
Who would have ever thought you would have one cat let alone two.
Richard doesn't that give you pkuse for thought.
Give them both a pet. Is Mixie a female?
Have a purrfect day.
This is not amisspelled word.
Purrfect should always be spelled with the sound a cat makes unless you are writing something professional or businesslike.
Enjoy your day.

Colleen Roth