[Ohio-talk] In honor of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday: Two questions

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Fri Jan 15 09:15:48 UTC 2010

Dr. Smith, I enjoy the "finish this statement" posts you send to the group,
so I was wondering if you have on in honor of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s
Birthday:

As a blindness affiliate, what lessons have you learned, about equality,
opportunity, and security?  How can we apply these lessons, to the
struggles and acceptances of blindness?
..

..

..

New Year!

..

..

New start!

..

..

New you!

Los Angeles has a fan of basketball, baseball, football, hockey, indoor
soccer that knows what it's like to have a "Happy New Me!"

..

This year, won't your positive attitude bring a "Happy New You?"

It works wonders, so,

..

..

try to be good to each other.