[Ohio-talk] lions club speaker

wanda sloan wsloan4 at woh.rr.com
Sat Jan 16 16:53:23 UTC 2010

Richard, I spoke to Ron from Warren OH.  I invited he and some of his Lyon
Clubmembers to attend the State Board meeting on Jan. 23.  I will be sending
hhim the information of who, what. where and when.  Barb Fole I believe is
the closest person that lives nearest to Warren OH.  She could be the guest
speaker that they are looking for at their Lyons Club meeting.  I will
forward this to Barb fole.  Tood day.