[Ohio-talk] flowers

Cheryl Fischer c16a19f at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 20 16:51:09 UTC 2010

Maybe those of us who are on Ohio Talk and plan to give something
towards the flowers should say in advance how much we will contribute.
Then we will have a better idea of how much to spend.  I will give
$10.00 towards the flowers.  When my Grandmother died  a year ago, I
took home an arrangement of potted flowers and greenery.  It is still
all alive and pretty in my family room window.  It brings me pleasure to
see it and I'm sure the Manns would appreciate such a gift from
Virginia's NFB Ohio friends.

Cheryl