[Ohio-talk] The Flowers Are On The Way

Dr. Smith jwsmithnfb at verizon.net
Thu Jan 21 23:39:06 UTC 2010

I made arrangements to have our flowers sent to the funerall home today and thanks to Barbara Pierce for formulating a wonderful message from all of us for the card as only she could do!

Keep those contributions coming because you kno this is what Virginia would have loved.

We will have a time of silence in memory of our Dear sister at the beginning of our meeting on Saturday ok?

Let's give our contributions to Sherry on Saturday and continue too do what we can to honor Virginias spirit and enthusiasm and memory.

Thank you Cheryl and Barbara for kicking all of this off because it is what our family should be all about.

jw

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
P.O.BOX 458 Athens, Ohio, 45701-0458
Phone Number - 740-592-6326
"Changing What it Means to be Blind"