[Ohio-talk] Fw: Buckeye Update for Jan. 11th, 2010

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 22 15:24:55 UTC 2010

Thank you, maybe you will know more at the board mtg.

Carol Akers,

Carol, Most of us from the At Large Chapter who knew Liz Haag used to send her Christmas cards, and Tom Anderson kept in close contact with the nursing home.  They told him she passed away, but said he'd need to contact the family to find out when.  I don't think he's been able to find out when, except that it was some time between Christmas of 2008 and 2009, but if I hear anything more, I'll keep you posted.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Akers" <purplecakers at yahoo.com>