[Ohio-talk] Bandfest DVD

Crystal McClain mcmcclain at charter.net
Sun Jan 24 01:36:51 UTC 2010

At the board meeting today I played some of the DVD from bandfest (Pasadena, Rose Parade bands). If you are interested in ordering DVDs you will need to let me know ASAP I will need to order them with the bulk order from the school. They are $18 and a real bargain. If I need to mail them to you I would need mailing costs. I am prepared to cover the upfront cost if you are positive that you would like one. Contact me ASAP at mcmcclain at charter.net or 937-935-6188 for more info. Crystal