[Ohio-talk] Gus Whites Mothers Funeral

Dr. Smith jwsmithnfb at verizon.net
Sat Jan 30 01:00:15 UTC 2010

Take some time on Saturday and say a prayer or send the most positive vibrations possible as our brother Gus and his family will be gathering to commemorate their mother and family member.

You know that when one of us hurts we all feel it so in true Federation spirit and action, let's join together and do whatever we can to make this time as comforting as possible for our brother Gus White.

I just finished speaking with Gus and he tells me that she had just turned 89 last month.

Thank God for a long life and he also told me that she lived with him for the last 8 or 9 years.

If you haven't already, give Gus a call or drop him a line and let him know that we are his family too ok?

jw

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
P.O.BOX 458 Athens, Ohio, 45701-0458
Phone Number - 740-592-6326
"Changing What it Means to be Blind"