[Ohio-talk] We're Back

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 12 15:27:20 UTC 2010

Eric also said he listened to the streaming audio when he could (at work).  It
is nice to know you are still with us in spirit though not physically.  I am
glad you were able to participate this way.  It was a great convention, great
information in sessions.  We were small in numbers, only 47 registered, but we
did our best to make our presence known.

What do you think about the car Colleen?

Carol