[Ohio-talk] Update Addition

Dr. Smith jwsmithnfb at verizon.net
Thu Jul 15 01:34:59 UTC 2010

I forgot to tell you that this week I signed contracts that will allow us to have our state Conventions for 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 at the Holiday Inn near the Mall in Dayton.

We locked in a great rate for all 4 years and after speaking with several of my colleagues in Dallas, I think we made a great move to do so.

So Miami Valley get ready for us, because you will be seeing a lot of us over the next 4 years!

jw

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
P.O.BOX 458 Athens, Ohio, 45701-0458
Phone Number - 740-592-6326
"Changing What it Means to be Blind"