[Ohio-talk] Fw: Left Without A Ride, Public Transportation Alternitives Request

Dr. Smith jwsmithnfb at verizon.net
Mon Jul 19 23:25:21 UTC 2010

Unfortunately, I think this is going to be a growing situation everywhere so read on.

Any specific suggestions for him Sherry Ruth or Barbara Pierce?

jw

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
P.O.BOX 458 Athens, Ohio, 45701-0458
Phone Number - 740-592-6326
"Changing What it Means to be Blind"