[Ohio-talk] Graduating from the LCB (My How Time Flies!)

Everett Gavel everettgavel at att.net
Sat Jul 31 00:16:41 UTC 2010

Hi Richard, and All,

Definitely, Sir.  I believe November was the
possibility we talked of.  It could maybe even happen
in December, as a Christmas-party sort of get-together?
A 'Celebration Gathering,' Time of Renewal sort of
thing.  Looking forward to it, whenever it happens.

And it looks like I'll be back in time for the state
convention too, now.

Strive On!
Everett