[Ohio-talk] severe weather

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Mon Jun 7 03:25:04 UTC 2010

Hi Jerry,
I think that we are very Blessed to be here.
The severe weather was very close to me and I for one am very glad it's over.
I am an Amateur Radio Operator and participated in Skywarn. We were on until about 3-30 a.m.
NWS in Cleveland said that this was the worst front they had seen on Radar in more than ten years in the Cleveland Office.
Hope everyone is safe.
God Bless!

Colleen
Roth