[Ohio-talk] Madison McClain

Crystal McClain mcmcclain at charter.net
Fri Jun 11 17:27:50 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: Crystal McClain
To: Terra FUMC Office
Sent: Sunday, June 06, 2010 7:28 PM
Subject: Madison

I wanted to let everyone know that Madison McClain (Macy's  twin sister) will be having surgery on june 17th (thursday morning) at OSU EAST. She is having a Vagus Nerve Stimulator implanted. It is a device that is hopefully going to help control her seizures. We appreciate everyones prayers for Madison.  Madison will be seeing the surgeon for a post op visit on the morning of July 2nd just before we head out to Dallas.  The device will be turned on and programmed on July 13th.  Crystal and Mark McClain