[Ohio-talk] Story-sharing Opportunity: Mis-labeled as Disabled

Everett Gavel everettgavel at att.net
Thu Jun 17 18:22:58 UTC 2010

Hello,

I think the request for stories below is a good
opportunity for parents of blind children to share
positive and humorous stories, along with some truths
of blindness at the same time.  Helping others to
understand a little better, y'know?  Please pass this
request along -- and share your stories today, with the
author making the request below.

Strive On!
Everett