[Ohio-talk] Chapter Dues

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Sat Jun 19 00:07:38 UTC 2010

Hi Jim,
Our dues are determined by the Chapter.
They vary. We shouldn't use our Dues in such a way that they limit people from joining who are on a low income.
Rather we should encourage our members to make additional donations and help with fund-raising.
Personally I wouldn't want our Membership Dues to stand in the way of participation.
That is just sy two cent's worth.

Colleen Roth