[Ohio-talk] candy candy candy

Richard rchpay7 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 24 09:43:25 UTC 2010

I am sure if you have read the information  about the convention you
understand that there may be some very hungry people running around at
times.

I sure would like to take advantage of that. We the Ohio affiliate  have
ordered 20 cases  of candy to sale at the national convention. I want you to
take on the challenge of getting candy as soon as you get to Dallas.

This is  so important. When you tell people that you are from Ohio they
should be asking if you have any candy for sale. That gives you the chance
to make a new friend and sale sale that candy.

I am including at the end of this message the names of those we can identify
going to the convention.

I know there are members that are not on Ohio talks and those who you are
aware will be there.

I just hope you are half as motivate as I am. I want you to email me off
lisp        t at rchpay7 at sbcglobal.net if you are attending and do not see
your name on this list. I also want you to tell those you know are not
getting this to get there candy. See you in Dallas

Ohio M&M Sales

2010-Dallas

Name

Room #