[Ohio-talk] Toledo Chapter at it again

Eric Burghardt sinat1 at embarqmail.com
Fri Jun 25 17:07:07 UTC 2010

Just wanted to put the word out that the NFB of Greater Toledo is having an
Ice Cream social/Bake sale on July 17th from 12 PM to 4 PM at the Community
of Christ church at 1421 S. Cove

For those who were at the last board meeting, it is the same place and the
bake sale will include the same lemon cake that we enjoyed at the meeting.

It will also start off the drawing for the 42 inch flat panel television.
Tickets are $10 each and the drawing will be held November 7th or when we
run out of tickets.

So, If you can, please come up and enjoy our hospitality and maybe win
something.

Eric Burghardt

NFB of Greater Toledo

President

567-225-3214(H)

419-494-2644 (C)

Worrying is a lot like a rocking chair, It gives you something to do, but it
doesn't get you anywhere