[Ohio-talk] anyone near Bellaire Ohio?

Cheryl Fischer c16a19f at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 30 18:35:51 UTC 2010

One of our new Newsline subscribers lives in Bellaire Ohio which is near
the West Virginia border and about 60 miles from Pittsburg.  She would
like to speak to someone from the NFB in her area.  Which of our
chapters is closest to her or do we have any members in that area?  She
is a very young sounding 80 year old, so someone from our Senior
Division would be helpful to her too, regardless of geographic location.
Any ideas of who I should give her contact info to?

Thanks-
Cheryl