[Ohio-talk] Video game for the blind

Eric Burghardt sinat1 at embarqmail.com
Mon Mar 1 16:59:14 UTC 2010

One small correction to the web address... http://www.blind-games.com

-----Original Message-----
From: ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Eric Burghardt
Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2010 11:55 AM
To: 'NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List'
Subject: [Ohio-talk] Video game for the blind

For those of you interested in video games there is an interesting site out
there. It is an audio game specifically for the blind. It is
http://www.blinggames.com

It is a fantasy game full of monsters and adventure. You can use your screen
reader software to play it or Microsoft sam as the default. I think this is
a step forward in the leisure area and I for one fully endorse it.

Eric Burghardt

NFB of Greater Toledo

President

419-655-2402(H)

419-494-2644 (C)

Worrying is a lot like a rocking chair, It gives you something to do, but it
doesn't get you anywhere