[Ohio-talk] I'm A Fan

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Tue Mar 2 01:37:36 UTC 2010

Hi Jfor.
I agree. It's ppobably the best thing NLS EVER DID. Usually you think oldie but gdie, at least I do but this is the Cat's Meow.
I really love it. As a matter of fact, Dudley signed up for NLS Service. He hasn't used it for over thirty years.
I just wish we could buy them because I like it beter than my VR.
The speech and batery life are amazing.
I just wish we could buy one that had such great voluce. I am not a fan of earphones because I want to sit it somewhere and do other things while I listen when I am not reading Braille.
To be honest, I like to read and knit at the same time.
Actually I was disappointed because I thought we were going to get a Cartridge Holder for the VR FOR A GOOD PRICE. Maybe the Booksense has beter audio. Also the text to speech on the VR IS ATROCIOUS.
The NLS PRODUCT IS SUPERB AND APPEARS TO BE VERY DURABLE.
I hope people who haven't given books a try for a while will try this amazing device.
Colleen Roth