[Ohio-talk] I'm A Fan

Barbara Pierce bpierce at oberlin.net
Thu Mar 4 12:51:59 UTC 2010

I love my machine as well. Mine did not have the most recent firmware
upgrade, so I had to do that myself. Jim Buchman says that the folks at the
State Library will help anyone who wants to do this. Upgrading allows you to
load books, music, podcasts, and commercial books onto a thumb drive that
you plug into the right side of the machine. I did this and am now listening
to the complete adventures of Sherlock Holmes. That is only 58 hours long,
so it will keep me occupied for sometime to come.
Barbara