[Ohio-talk] Deborah and Tuscan update

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 7 23:50:43 UTC 2010

Colleen,
Thank you so much.  One thing I should explain is that he does not appear to
be in pain at all.  He's happy, lively, eager to play.  They said that the
tumor could even be a benign one.  The problem is that whether it is benign
or malignant, if it is indeed a tumor, there is no treatment due to the
location.  So there are still ssues to be sorted.
Thanks for prayers!
Deborah