[Ohio-talk] I'm Back

Dr. Smith jwsmithnfb at verizon.net
Sun Mar 14 23:44:06 UTC 2010

I've just returned from watching my OU Bobcats win our basketball tournament in Cleveland.

I did not expect to win 1 game let alone the whole thing and believe me we are excited here in Athens.

Now we get to play Georgetown so pray hard for us!!

How's everyone doing out there any good news to report other than the fact that next week is the last week of our quarter and then we have a break from the 21st to the 29th?

jw

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
P.O.BOX 458 Athens, Ohio, 45701-0458
Phone Number - 740-592-6326
"Changing What it Means to be Blind"