[Ohio-talk] Spring board meeting

Eric Burghardt sinat1 at embarqmail.com
Tue Mar 16 01:05:40 UTC 2010

Ladies and gentlemen,

The spring board meeting will be held in Toledo at Christ community church
at 1421 South cove Blvd. we are having some construction up here and you
will have to get to the church via Monroe street.

Lunch will be covered by the Toledo chapter, but we do invite you to make a
donation if you so choose.

We will have two different dishes to choose from and trust me they are both
going to be good.

We will have lunch, dessert and service for all.

So bring your appetite and enjoy.

For questions  call me or email me at sinat1 at embarqmail.com

 for specific directions call the church at 419.242.8300

Eric Burghardt

NFB of Greater Toledo

President

419-494-2644 (C)

Worrying is a lot like a rocking chair, It gives you something to do, but it
doesn't get you anywhere