[Ohio-talk] Fw: Ohio Registered Participants

Dr. Smith jwsmithnfb at verizon.net
Sun Mar 28 14:56:24 UTC 2010

Ok my friends, we need at least 4 more people to sign up by Wednesday the 31st to be entered in  the drawing.

Can I get a witness and some help here.

Talk to me somebody and do it please?

Go to raceforindependence.org or call 410.659.9314 extension 2371 and sign up.

jw

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
P.O.BOX 458 Athens, Ohio, 45701-0458
Phone Number - 740-592-6326
"Changing What it Means to be Blind"