[Ohio-talk] FW: FW: Immediate Release

Turner, William H. TSC Cleveland William.H.Turner at ssa.gov
Wed Mar 31 17:11:15 UTC 2010

Good Afternoon.  I would like to invite all of my brothers and sisters
to a Social Security forum which will be held on April 23rd.  This is
being sponsored by the Cleveland chapter along with the Disability
Coalition Movement of Cleveland which is a nonprofit organization who
advocates for the rights of people with disabilities.  This organization
was founded by Suzanne Turner

Our goal is to help persons who are disabled become more aware of the
resources which are available.  This event is free and open to all who
wish to attend

Please see the attachment for further information.

Thanks
William