[Ohio-talk] Fw: Triskaideka Phobia

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Tue May 11 21:03:17 UTC 2010

Hi Paul,

We definitely don'twant to be Number 13. We really do not want to be No. 13 on a Friday especially if we ha Black Cat.
Of course those of us who had them know they do not bring bad luck.
When they seeky out on Friday the 13th you just pet them.
Let's see if we can get to a better number like 10 or above.
Colleen Roth