[Ohio-talk] dinner/show

Dr. Smith jwsmithnfb at verizon.net
Tue May 18 02:11:24 UTC 2010

Wanda, you can call it "bull" if you'd like but I'd like to call it trying
to save as much money as possible.

Also, please do not use that kind of language or tone on this listserv or
I'll have you removed.

If you need to talk to me about something that you feel strongly about,
please contact me off line or call me ok?

jw

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
P.O.BOX 458 Athens, Ohio, 45701-0458
Phone Number - 740-592-6326
"Changing What it Means to be Blind"