[Ohio-talk] Fw: Drupal Voices Interview on Accessibility

everettgavel at att.net everettgavel at att.net
Wed May 19 01:03:01 UTC 2010

To Barbara & Sylvia,

Not sure if you ever heard from this guy, back when I
tried to get him to help y'all with Drupal.  But here's
a resource that might be worth listening to, either
way.  I hope things are going well now for both of you
with that system.  Any progress?  I was offline awhile
back so may have missed any messages about it.

Strive On,
Everett