[Ohio-talk] Fw: National Association of Blind Veterans MeetingAnnouncement

Karen ladynfb at woh.rr.com
Fri May 21 21:26:15 UTC 2010

Barb,
The problem might be that the attachment is a picture of the president of
the Blind veterans.
Below is the printed e-mail portion of the message.
Karen

  Subject: Fw: National Association of Blind Veterans Meeting Announcement

  To all NFB State presidents I am Gene Huggins  the 1st Vice president of
the NABV and I would like  to ask all of the State Presidents to please get
this announcement out to all of their respective email lists. Thank you very
much.

  Yours Truly

  Gene Huggins

  1st Vice- President NABV

      FROM THE DESK OF THE PRESIDENT!

      ATTENTION ALL BLIND VVETERANS AND INTERESTED VETERANS

      The National Association of Blind Veterans/ A Division of the NFB will
hold it’s annual national meeting in Dallas, Texas during the NFB National
Convention. All blind veterans and interested veterans who may not be blind
are invited to attend our annual meeting.

      This meeting will be on Sunday July 4th at 7:00 PM or 1900 Hours at
the Dallas Anatole Hotel. Exact room to be announced  in the agenda
approximately the first of June. We need your participation and support for
this very important division activity. Dues for the next year will be
collected and new members will be signed up at that time. Dues are $5.00 per
year.

      Come join your fellow veterans in this interesting and informative
meeting.

      Thank you in advance for your participation.

      Dwight