[Ohio-talk] The event with Dr. Smith this last Sunday

Richard rchpay7 at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 25 13:03:13 UTC 2010

I always enjoy it when I get a  chance to here Dr. Smith sing but if you
were not able to make it Sunday words could not tell you how great it was.

The entertainers were great and Jw's Daughter may become the best singer in
the family she has a great talent. Donnie was amazing and not because he is
blind just to see him and the growth was wonderful. I was glad that other
nfb members were able to attend. It is my wish that other chapters could do
a fundraiser like that one. Great job doctor looking forward to attending
next year. Richard