[Ohio-talk] convention

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Wed Nov 3 06:17:23 UTC 2010

Hi Richard,
Iam looking forward to the Convention.

After all, I have to find out howCleopatra is doing.
I she getting lots of love and attention.
For those of you who do not know who Cleopatra is I will share this info with you.
She is a stuffed cat who can to live with Richard last year.
She was a thank you for his eiforts on behalf of Toledo's reestablishment as a Chapter.
JW. received Antony.
Have a purrfect day, Richard.

Colleen Roth