[Ohio-talk] State convention comments

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Mon Nov 8 17:53:48 UTC 2010

Hi Carol and List,
It was a great convention.
Congratulations Carol.
As the first Prsident of theParents' Division in Ohio I am so pleased that it continues to grow and flourish.
I hope that all Local Chapters will continue to direct people to this Division and Vice Versa.
It was so wonderful to be reenergized.
In January I will be the Sresident of the At Large Chapter.
I challenge all of the Members of the At Large Chapter to continue to be a part in the NFBO and all new members of this Chapter to be active on all levels of the NFB as well.
Let's see how much we can all do in the coming year to support our programs and be active members of our local Chapters and the State and National Organization.
I will continue to be a very active member of the Toledo Chapter as well.
After all, when you are in the NFB Family you just stay involghed until God calls you home.
Colleen Roth