[Ohio-talk] A Special Birthday

ColleenRoth n8tnv at att.net
Tue Nov 16 21:42:48 UTC 2010

Hi Paul,
On my way back from my Dr's Appointment I was telling Yvonne that we are 70 years old today.
Think of all the NFB has done for the blind of the nation and the world.
What a wonderful blessing we have being part of it.
We should also have something really scrumptious to eat today to celebrate.
Colleen Roth