[Ohio-talk] cell phones go publick

Payne, Richard L (GE Capital) richard.payne at ge.com
Wed Nov 17 17:46:10 UTC 2010

This was just a reminder

-----Original Message-----
From: ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org]
On Behalf Of wanda sloan
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 12:34 PM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Ohio-talk] cell phones go publick

Richard, I received a call from a friend ofmine that work for the
Federal Gov.  She told me that this is an old message and it has been
out for a while.  I told her that sometimes we are slow in getting info.
that the general public receives because many of us do not look at T.V.
or even listen to the news.  She did say if you continue to get call
form an unwanted tele-markerter that you can sue them.  She knows of a
woman that did this and  was awarded over $30,000.