[Ohio-talk] Just Checkin In

Dr. JW Smith jwsmithnfb at frontier.com
Thu Nov 18 15:16:53 UTC 2010

I just wanted to say hello to each of you and let you know that I have been fighting the flu this week but I think I'm on the mend now even though if you talked with me on the phone or in person, you might not recognize my voice.

I'll be traveling from Friday to Sunday if I continue to get better so if you need to contact me pleas use my cell phone number.

My favorite holiday is coming up next week and I will do all that I can do too eat too much, love too much and show my appreciation and gratitude too much if that's possible and heres hoping that you will do the same.

jw

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
P.O.BOX 458 Athens, Ohio, 45701-0458
Phone Number - 740-592-6326
"Changing What it Means to be Blind"