[Ohio-talk] Consignment table at state convention

Crystal McClain mcmcclain at charter.net
Thu Nov 18 20:24:20 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,
I hope you have done your Thanksgiving grocery shopping. The stores are getting busy. I wanted to let everyone know how the consignment table turned out. We had 7 people bring items to the table for sale. We sold books on tape, cassettee holders, a franklin dictionary, movies, and a victor reader. We rasied $43 for the NFB of Ohio. and $172 for individuals. We hope to have the consignment table next year. What we learned was that we need to advertise what we are going to have ahead of the convention.So we will probably start earlier. So as you do your spring cleaning think about what items would be good for the consignment table. Have a joyious Thanksgiving and a Merry Christmas. Crystal MCClain & Family