[Ohio-talk] The Consignment Table @ Convention?

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Sun Nov 28 01:05:26 UTC 2010

Hi All,

Regarding things that were for sale at the state convention's Consignment
table this year, I don't remember who was selling the tactile map of the
United States, but even though I couldn't buy it at the time, I'm
interested.  If that person still has it, can they please contact me?  My
e-mail and phone are below.  Also, To my dear Mr. 'Elvis' Boggs and his
wonderful mother, Ruth: I'd be interested to know what audiobooks you might
still have available and be willing to sell.  Please contact me as well?
Thanks.  ;-)

Strive On!
Everett
everett at everettgavel.com