[Ohio-talk] It's Almost Convention Time

Dr. JW Smith jwsmithnfb at frontier.com
Sat Oct 9 15:14:51 UTC 2010

It's almost Convention time so get those hotel reservations in by calling the Ramada Plaza at 614-846-0300.

They will hold our rates wich are 73 dollars per night and block of rooms until the 15th and then only as they have available space will they honor these rates.

Also, make sure to get your Convention preregistration information in as well.

For your convenience, I am attaching a copy of the Form to this message.

It's going to be a great time so don't miss it!!

jw

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
P.O.BOX 458 Athens, Ohio, 45701-0458
Phone Number - 740-592-6326
"Changing What it Means to be Blind"