[Ohio-talk] {Disarmed} Fw: Register for the Race and Blind Driver Challenge event in Daytona, Florida

Dr. JW Smith jwsmithnfb at frontier.com
Tue Oct 12 12:20:00 UTC 2010

Race for IndependenceLet's get at it again and I'm pleased to let you know that Beth Debus will be our Imagination Fund chair this year.

jw

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
P.O.BOX 458 Athens, Ohio, 45701-0458
Phone Number - 740-592-6326
"Changing What it Means to be Blind"